Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Taman Pertanian Skytrek

1st time went to Taman Pertanian in Shah Alam n also the 1st time I join this kind of activity...Even myself can't believe that I'll join them...haha!

This is the starting for our journey...All ppl look so excited n fresh...haha!
I alr started to feel nervous that time...=='
Waiting for the form to fill...Took pic to relax relax...haha!
Discussing the game while waiting for briefing...I'm very nervous!!!

I am the only 1 who stand so 'yao yeng'...Like very confident...haha!

Nervous till need to sit n rest alr...

Time to listen to the ppl to show us how's the game process...Excited!!!

My turn to try to fly!!!arhhh!!!

Photo before the game start!

Panjat panjat panjat!!!extremely tired...

So 'kan ko' to reach halfway also...But no way to turning back...haha!=='

Finally I reached!!!

Time to get to fly...yeah!!!so syiok!!!

Acting like Tarzan...But it's tired for hands n waist...


Start to rain when the game almost finish...All of us get wet...

Photo before we went home...The end for activity in Taman Pertanian...
I feel so happy because I can complete the activity...Unbelievable!!!haha!!!
















3 comments:

  1. 真不敢相信你也有那么勇敢的一次哦!
    哈哈~
    因为那时去槟城,你可是最胆小的那一个...
    嘻嘻~

    ReplyDelete
  2. 大眼,你终于到了人生的第二个阶层…… 那天还告诉我,“我怎样也不会去玩,去陪他们站在旁边看看可以了!”

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaya...i can't believe also...yeah!!!will go again on 16 May...wanna join?

    ReplyDelete